Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

October 31, 2008
ryan and i weren't really planning on taking elizabeth trick or treating, because i thought she might still be to young to understand the concept. we were so wrong! she had such a great time! we took her through our neighborhood and then my parents and she was loving the fact that her purse was filling up with candy. she wouldn't let anyone hold her purse and when we did she'd say "my candy". she has always had a very wise and old spirit, but on Halloween it was even more apparent to me.
after we took her trick or treating we went and partied with our friends. we had such a good time! we went to the cleverly's home and then the garff's met us there as well. i got some cute pictures of quintin, brighton and ellie all together.
the kids had fun getting into all the candy. while the adults playing a lot of wii, which i learned how good at golf i truly am. it was a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with Elizabeth's darling costume. I don't think I've ever seen any thing so cute in the shopping malls. To be able to have two costumes match so well and such different sizes must of been a challenge to find. You must be one of those mothers that will shop till she can find just the perfect item for such a perfect child.

Bryce, Rachael, and Quintin Garff said...

I know that if I have updated my blog before you that you must be way behind on blogging. So you better get going. Love you guys Rachael