Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

i love birthdays! always have! this year however, i felt a little down. i read from a journal from when i was about 18, and it was full of dreams and goals that i was determined to have. although being married to a wonderful man, and having a beautiful and full spirited daughter hadn't been on that list...it is now my greatest dream that i hold in my heart. i guess this year, i felt like i would have accomplished more at this age, then i realized that i can change that, and all the sudden those dreams that i wanted so desperately came back to life :)
like i said, i love birthdays, actually i love having any reason to have a party to get together with my family and close friends. holly offered to have it out at her home, and i took her up on the offer! i was bummed to hear that most of my friends didn't really want to make the trek out to west jordan, but i was still excited to be with my family. to my surprise, some of my closest cousins and one of my very best friends jackie came to celebrate with us! i have to say i have the best family and they continue to spoil me with their love!! thank you all so much, i had a wonderful birthday!!



1 comment:

Cleverly Triple said...

I'm SOOOO sorry girly. I was really bummed we couldn't make it...seriously, I was. If it hadn't been for the triplets we would've been out there in a heartbeat. I'm sorry it was a hard year for you. I'm glad your party ended up going well. :)