Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks...

i love thanksgiving so much, it reminds me of all the blessings in my life that sometimes go unnoticed.
i'm so grateful for a home that surrounds me with comfort and protection, delicious food; in both eating and sharing, clothes to snuggle up in, books and good entertainment to expand my mind, and freedom to worship our god. most of all i am thankful for my family and friends, those treasured people who make my life extra special.
i have such an amazing husband, and we are so blessed to be parents to such a beautiful, intelligent daughter, who teaches us new things about life every day!

my family has a wonderful tradition for thanksgiving. we actually celebrate thanksgiving the day after with the taintor side, so we don't have to pick and choose who we go visit, we can visit them all. so, thanksgiving day we were lucky enough to spend with ryan's family. his wonderful aunt roxcie had us over for dinner. it was so nice, ryan's dad was able to make it, as well as his brother randy & randy's girlfriend mary. it was fun visiting with all of them, and elizabeth even got some play time in with her cousin jessie.



for dessert, we were able to make it to my aunt barbara's house and see some of the taintor's side of the family.

No comments: