Sunday, December 13, 2009

Farewell Beautiful Blondie

i'm sad to say that we have given our beautiful blondie away. i have to say that i was hesitant to take the bird in the beginning, it was my grandma chalmers and she wasn't able to care for it, and so she gave it to me for my birthday.
blondie fell in love with us quickly, we always joked that blondie almost loved me to much cause whenever i walked in the room she would start singing and tried to get my attention...it was rather funny.
i actually thought it was odd that she liked me cause i never held her (i'm not really a bird kind of person).
elizabeth loved blondie from the beginning, however it took blondie awhile to warm up to her...she eventually did.
you know...birds are messy!! i'm talking like feathers everywhere messy!! it was to much for me, but i felt guilty giving her awaycause, one: my grandma gave her to me, and two: blondie loves us.
but...my cousin jon LOVES birds! so, i thought, what a wonderful christmas gift :)
he has already told me that blondie has pooped on his shoulder, and you know what that means?...it's a start of a beautiful friendship.



No comments: