Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Birthday D

let me tell you a few of my favorite things about my dad that have never changed. he is a marvelous inventor, that service can really teach so much about myself, he reminds me that laughing till you cry is necessary, he taught me how to be an incredible example, that spending time with family can never be replaced, that his belief in the Savior will never faulter. he is one of my very best friends.

another thing that over the years, i think we have learned as children of his, that he is so very hard to buy for. he always asks for a nice pair of church socks. he has a huge love for playing ping pong, and last summer his table gave out, so he hasn't been playing. we all went in on a nice sturdy table that will give him years of ping pong enjoyment. he was very surprised and loved it!
happy birthday D! i love you!


No comments: