Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

with the taintors in town, we thought it would be fun for us all to get together and have the kids decorate gingerbread houses. there were 27 of us, which made for one crazy house...good thing there was sugar on hand :)




my favorite tradition on Christmas Eve is having all the kids dress up and my dad reading us the story of Christ's birth. it reminds me what the season truly is about and how much my Savior loves me.
elizabeth was a darling angel this year.




my mom's famous Christmas eve pajamas were given out, and elizabeth adored hers and how they had a cute little reindeer on them.




ryan and i have a tradition on Christmas eve, we give each other a book. elizabeth loves this tradition, because one, she loves us to read to her and two, because she takes the books to her room and adds them to her collection. she really liked her book this year because it came with a stuffed animal, and she liked it's 'crazy hair'.

No comments: