Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ogden Utah Temple

"I think there is no place in the world where I feel closer to the Lord than in one if His Holy Temples." - President Thomas S. Monson

ryan and i made a goal for this year to attend a different Temple every month for the entire year, which we thought wouldn't be hard since we are blessed with 13 Temples in utah alone. which we thought how blessed we are, and then remembering that this year 2 more Temples will be added by the end of the year. i mean talk about not having an excuse for attending the Temple when we have 15 of them to pick from!!

which i have to be honest, the only Temples i have ever had the pleasure of attending are the Salt Lake City, and Bountiful, so I am thrilled to see all these glorious Temples that surround us!

although i am getting closer and closer to my due date, i'm not going to let that affect our goal. i can't wait to become even closer to my Savior!
since the Ogden Utah Temple is going under construction soon, i didn't want to miss out, so we made Ogden our January pick!

I challenge you all to attend, and to include your family and friends whenever possible! i loved having my parents and the turners come with us, and can't wait till the taintor's are out here for the second half of the year to attend with us.


No comments: