Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

"A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty."

My dad is truly my best friend, my greatest teacher, my strongest protector, my biggest advocate, and my hero! I think one of the greatest lessons my dad has taught me is to love one another through serving others, to bear one another burdens, and to accept and love people for who they are and who they can become. Thank you dad for teaching us and loving us, you are truly a giant among men! I love you D!!

You would think I'd take pictures of my own children with their daddy...sorry Ryan!
That doesn't change the fact that my girls are incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful daddy! They love him so much, and he truly is a great father He reminds me so much of how my dad was with me when I was little. There is a saying that read "any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad", that is exactly how I feel about Ryan. Thanks sweetheart! Happy Father's Day!!

No comments: