Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Jonathan & Faith

I remember when I was younger thinking how neat it was that we had so many twins throughout our family. I always thought it would be so great to have a twin, and I remember my Aunt Kathy telling me that only some cool kids get one, but that I was special because I was adopted.
Then when I was a little older and found out we were getting twins, a boy and a girl, plus their baby sister, I thought our family must have been super cool, lol. Even though I was young, I still remember the very moment when Jonathan and Faith were taken out of the car, and set on the front lawn. I fell in love with them right there and then, and I knew I never wanted them to part from us. They both had such tender smiles, and beautiful eyes. They were just learning how to walk and still a little wobbly so I chased them just in case they fell on there cute little bottoms. I never wanted them to grown up, but I learned to deal with it, lol. Some of my fondest memories were laying on the front room floor and Faith and I would trade off scratching each others back while just talking about everything, sometimes nothing at all. I would spend hours reading Dick & Jane books with Jonathan, and his eyes would just light up when we read, it really was worth all the time in the world.
I just can't believe they are 17! How did so much time escape from my sight?
I am so proud to have them as my younger siblings, and I hope you both had a Happy Birthday! We really enjoyed celebrating with you!

Remember how cool you guys are, and how you are never alone because you always have each other!


No comments: