Friday, January 11, 2013

What a Day!!

The day started off awesome because of the crazy amount of snow, school was canceled. We thought how great, we will be lazy, and play in the snow all day...but for some odd reason Elizabeth thought she would stick a tiny bead in her ear. She seemed very calm about the whole situation, coming up to Ryan and I saying, "I stick a bead in my ear and now I can't hear and it hurts". I asked her why she would put a bead in her ear, and she responded by saying, "umm, I don't know why, I just did". Too funny! So, we spent the morning at the InstaCare, which of course Elizabeth wasn't happy about, and spent a lot of time crying, but luckily the doctor was able to get that tiny little bead out!
After that, she was one happy girl spending the rest of the day (not exaggerating, about 6 hours) playing in the snow! She had a blast and slept like a baby that night!

No comments: