Monday, May 19, 2008

Loosing My Mind

May 15, 2008
i am a stay at home mom, but to keep my foot in the door i work a couple days a month if they need me. i was covering for my co-worker for the day and my dad agreed to watch elizabeth. so i got up and got elizabeth and i ready for the day. ate breakfast, got into the car, drove to my parents to drop off elizabeth. i was as the top of their stairs talking to my dad as he walked up and mystery was next to me and we all started laughing because we all noticed that i was wearing two totally different pairs of shoes on! it was so funny...but i did feel like i was loosing my mind.

2 comments:

Lyndzee said...

I have totally done that before! Luckily I caught myself by the time I got to the car. Our crazy moment are what make us sane!

Cleverly Triple said...

Ha HA! sounds like something i would do!