Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Sis

i can't tell you how much i love my sister holly, she is my ultimate best friend!! although we are very different we go together like peanut butter and jelly :)
we shared a room growing up and my mom would always say that we would fight all the time and you could never tell who was the baby and who wasn't...it's funny what we remember though because i really have no memories of fighting. i remember sleeping together and i would fall asleep with my head on her chest listening to her heart. i remember her doing my hair, i remember she would take me with her whenever she went and played with her friends, even when she was in college she would take me to class sometimes. i remember even when she was young she made the best chocolate chip cookies, but she would always tell me 'watching is helping Janie'. i remember the day she got married, i cried all day because i thought she would forget about me. as we have grown older, we have just become closer and closer. i tell her all the time that i don't think there are sisters as close as us :)
i love you so much holly, and i am glad that i have the greatest big sister, happy birthday!
we celebrated holly's birthday with eating desert first and then we all heading over to tepanyaki's for dinner...yummy!!





No comments: