Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grandma Joanne's 83rd Birthday

you know how when you get older, most people don't always like to reveal their age? not my grandma, she is proud of her age and loves to share it with everyone she meets.
we celebrated her birthday at cafe rio. my parents and the kids came, holly and scott, aunt holly, and also my cousin daniel and his wife brittany and their beautiful baby girl abby.
it was so funny when we gave her the gifts. we gave her a hymn book with all these beautiful paintings and my mom gave her a painting that she did, and she cried when she opened them. then my aunt holly gave her some nice clothes and shoes, but she didn't cry and we were teasing her about how she didn't get all emotional over the clothes. so grandma picked up the clothes and pretend cries and tell us all how much the clothes mean to her...it was hilarious!

1 comment:

Cleverly Triple said...

awww....your grandma is the best!