Thursday, July 9, 2009

Overdue Visit

most of you know that my dear friend mary is pregnant with triples...yes you heard me right, i said triples. okay, i know some of you are thinking, why would you want triples...well let me tell you. before mary thought,'yes i shall have triples', mary considered that rachael and i both for our own reasons are not having babies right now...and mary thought, i could have a baby for me, janie and rachael. mary is always considering others, and that is why she is a dear friend to me. haha...okay, that might not be the whole truth, but i can't wait to till her beautiful babies are here!! although we all have to wait some time, mary unfortunately has to experience that wait in a hospital room.
even though she hasn't been in the hospital that long, me visiting her was much overdue! i am so glad that i was able to go eat lunch with her and catch up (we can talk for hours...i'm not kidding!!) mary, i know that your smile had mostly to do with me bringing cafe rio...but i had a blast visiting you!

1 comment:

Cleverly Triple said...

thanks again for the rio! it was yummy and SOOOO nice to have company...i really enjoyed chatting with you. :) when you get back from your trip you'll have to come by again. ;)