Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Love You More!!!!

recently my sister blogged about how much she loves me, and i wanted to return the favor!
you know, i have never understood how people make it through life without a sister.
since i can remember i knew holly loved me. i always just felt her love was so strong towards me, and no matter what i did she was still my best friend. i remember when i was little i would sleep better if she let me lay on her chest and listen to her heart beat as i fell asleep. my mom says we put up some good fights when we were young, but to be honest i don't recall ever fighting with her. she wasn't just any old sister, most of my childhood memories are spending time with her and her friends, sitting on the counter watching her bake chocolate chip cookies (which i'd still wait any day for her cookies, they are heavenly),and just laughing with her. when she was in college, she would let me come to class with her, and even hang out with her college friends. even on her wedding day, i remember just crying all morning. i did not want her to move out of the house because i thought i would loose my best friend. before she left for the temple, she came and gave me a hug and told me how much she loved me and said she be looking forward to seeing me after the temple sealing, and she was true to her word. when she came out of those doors, she didn't wait long to find me and give me a hug. then i lived with her throughout my adolescence. she may have struggled with many decisions i have made throughout my life, but the love i felt from her has never faltered. i have no doubt that we were truly meant to be sisters. she is my greatest example and i will always look up to her.
thank you for being a wonderful big sister and teaching me about fairness, cooperation,kindness and caring. I love you so much!!

it all began...


and it will forever continue...

1 comment:

Holly said...

Aw shucks. I love you too. I bet that's not even half of all the pics you have taken us us together.