Sunday, April 17, 2011

Faith In Every Footstep

I was just released from my calling as the Primary Chorister. I have served for three and a half years. Yes, you read that right. I have loved this calling. I have never had a calling outside of the Primary, but this calling was the hardest, and I have relied on my Savior throughout the entire time I served.
I remember when I got the calling I was very scared because I have no musical background, Elizabeth was still so small, and I'm deathly frightened to be in front of groups (enough if it was going to be children). I had a lot of faith that Heavenly Father would guide me to teach these precious primary children the things he wanted me to through beautiful music.
I'm grateful to my Savior for helping me move out of my comfort zone and serve the incredible children in this ward. I love them all so dearly, and I will miss this calling terribly, but can't wait to serve in another calling.

No comments: