Monday, September 19, 2011

28 is old right?

I realize I'm not 80 years old, but I'm starting to feel old. However, my family keeps telling me to wait till I'm 30...then I can be complain about getting old, lol. I'm so grateful that I have such an amazing family. I have always been very content at spending most of my time with my family. I am the happiest when I am with them. Just sitting around talking, teasing, eating good food and most importantly laughing...we all laugh a lot. My birthday was wonderful because it was filled with happiness and laughter, and I can't wait to see what this next year hold for me!

Had my birthday lunch with one of my besties! Love you Jackie girl, you are the sweetest!


Spent the rest of the night with great company! Thanks everyone for making my day!

No comments: