Friday, September 23, 2011

The Greatest Show On Earth

Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus have come every September since I can remember. My parents took me when I was about Elizabeth's age for my birthday one year, and I still remember how exciting it was. I always wanted to go back, but every year the circus came and went. Even as I got older I would think how exciting September was because the circus was in town.
I have told Ryan about how fun it would be to go, and he is the best, because he surprised me with tickets for us to take our girls!
Elizabeth even learned about the circus in preschool the week before we went. She was most excited about seeing the Ring Master and the elephants.
It was so cute, when the Ring Master came out, Elizabeth just squealed with delight yelled "MOM, I SEE THE RING MASTER! I SEE HIM!!"
I'm so glad that we were able to make some great memories, and I will treasure them always!


No comments: