Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


Can I just say how much more fun and exciting Christmas morning is with kids! Elizabeth's excitement and happiness brought so much joy to my soul.Christmas morning was filled with giggles, smiles, and love.
Every year Ryan and I say how weren't not going to spoil Elizabeth, but we are weaklings. She was totally spoiled. Scarlett on the other hand didn't care about her presents, she was in heaven with all the boxes and wrapping paper!
Ryan spoiled all of his girls, including me! He thinks I'm hard to buy for because I only ask for books. So I was happy when a box came in the mail earlier in the week, that said KindleFire on the side...Ryan was not happy that I saw the box.
He completely surprised me with an awesome new camera though! I take A LOT of pictures, my family teases me all the time that the paparazzi are coming when I get my camera out. However, I have never really had a nice camera, so I wasn't expecting him to surprise me with one, but I'm loving it! I get all giggly when I take pictures now!
Thank you babe for such a thoughtful gift, I can't wait to capture our memories!




After an early church meeting we gathered at Scott and Holly's house for a delicious Christmas morning breakfast.



After pigging out on yummy food. We had a crazy present opening fest! It was seriously crazy with all the kids, trying to keep order and watch everyone, but it was fun nonetheless.




Then we headed over to wish Ryan's dad Rodney and his younger brother Randy a Merry Christmas. They showered the girls with gifts. Scarlett was fast asleep in the car, so Elizabeth was happy to help open the gifts for Scarlett.



We then headed up to my Aunt Barbara and Uncle Ray's home for dinner. Normally we go up to Ogden to my Grandma Isabel Taintor's, but she recently had a couple surgeries so my Aunt Barbara hosted. There wasn't as many cousins that made it, but it was nice just visiting with the small group that was there.



After a long day, we still had it in us to go to the Turners and watch a movie. It was a perfect way to end a fun filled day. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas with your loved ones and that throughout the busy day you all took time to remember our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ and the love he has for us.

No comments: