Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope. ~Bill Cosby

my dad is the most extraordinary person that you will ever meet. he has taught me so much throughout the years, but the most important thing he taught me was to believe in myself. he always made me feel like i could do anything. as long as i worked hard for, it didn't matter the dream, as long as i set goals, i could accomplish my dream. he also taught me to love others, no matter what, and i could do that by serving others. i always see him serving others and it's inspiring. i love you so much dad and you will always and forever be my hero.

we spent most of the evening at my parent's, but we did go visit ryan's dad rodney and his little brother randy. it is always nice seeing them.

now i have to take time and brag about what an amazing dad ryan is to elizabeth!
i will tell you something, when you are a young married couple with a tiny newborn that you don't really have a clue what your doing....ryan sure figured it out quickly. ryan was born to by a father, he is so wonderful to elizabeth and she just adores her daddy
happy father's day to all you incredible dad's that continue to inspire so many people around you!



No comments: