Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sweet Tooth Sweetie

ryan and I got elizabeth a white chocolate troll sucker in park city (yes, I still need to blog about park city...but you all must have patience) and she wouldn't eat it because she thought the troll was so cute because it had pink hair. finally i convinced her that it would taste really good. she started eating it and i got distracted doing something else, about 10 mins. later she came to me and was all sad. i asked her what was wrong and she said "elizabeth ate the trolls mile". i didn't understand what she was saying and she just kept saying it over and over again in this sad voice. then she showed me the troll sucker and she had eaten the trolls smile off it's face.
i told her it was okay that she ate the trolls smile, and then she looked up at me with a huge grin on her face and said "i like it".

No comments: