Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our First Visitors

after being moved out of labor and delivery, all i could think about was how excited i was for elizabeth to finally meet her little sister!
my dad hurried home and picked up jonathan,faith, mystery and elizabeth. since i have an amazing hubby, mom and sister, they stayed and pampered me in anything and everything i needed, yeah i know, they are the best!
i couldn't wait for elizabeth to get to the hospital because during my pregnancy, elizabeth LOVED my belly! she was always talking to the baby, and telling her everything she did, what she ate for lunch and how she was going to share her toys with her, she couldn't wait for her to be here...or so i thought.
i think she realized very quickly that she wasn't the only one anymore, and that she now had to share mommy and daddy.
i'm sure it was also being in a hospital and seeing tubes and wires all connected to me and laying in this bed with nurses attending to me. that would have made me nervous if it was her too. needless to say, she wasn't to interested in the baby, but she finally warmed up enough before they left and wanted to KISS the baby!


No comments: