Saturday, March 10, 2012

Guess Whoooo is turning Five?



I can't hardly believe how quickly five years have past us by! It just amazes me how the years have past. I feel so grateful to have our little monkey girl brighten our lives a little more each day with her beautiful smile and contagious laugh.


Elizabeth is very into owls, and so of course when I asked her what can of party, she said owl party.
It was very interesting to have 13 little 5 year old children running around playing musical chairs, pin the owl on the tree and especially the pinata. I will remember to never do a pinata with little kids...it was a little scary when the candy went flying and kids came running but there was still swinging action from the stick going on, lol. They all seemed to have a lot of fun though.


Elizabeth was spoiled with all sorts of gifts. It was fun to see all the smiles and giggles while she opened presents.


I was able to round my mom into helping me sew owl wing caps. They turned out super cute! Then I also made some owl masks that I think the kids really liked.


We of course couldn't go without a family photo!

No comments: