Monday, March 19, 2012

Sea World

I can't tell you how much Elizabeth LOVES animals, so she has been looking forward to Sea World for weeks! It was fun to watch Scarlett's reaction to the different animals too! They both would just giggle. At the end of the day we asked Elizabeth what her favorite animal was that she saw. She said the Sea Lions, because they looked like GrandMerry and Papa's dachshunds and begged like them too. It was pretty funny. We went back to the Sea Lions for one last look, and she was right, they did have a funny resemblance to my parents dogs, lol. I have to say that I have never been to the Dolphin show, and it was so crazy to see how high they can shoot out of the water. I was still amazed with how big those killer whales are, that they manage to completely get their body out of the water entirely. It was amazing. I think we learned the most about the Sea Turtles, they were super cool. I think Ryan's favorite was getting to pet the kangaroo. I couldn't get over how soft they were, and they were so darn cute! It was sure a fun day though, but I am excited to get out of the rainy weather and get up to Sunny Anaheim for some Disney Magic!

No comments: