Friday, March 23, 2012

Universal Studios

There is defiantly a different atmosphere between Disneyland and Universal Studios...let's just say I missed Disneyland. However, I don't know if it was the weather, but Universal Studios was not that busy, so that was a blessing. We still had a lot of fun, and I think Ryan's favorite things was the back lot tour. The 3D King Kong was super awesome! I would have to say mine was the Water World show! Love that show every time!
Can I just say that our little Elizabeth is Super Awesome! She was seriously so brave! One of my favorite rides is the Jurassic Park ride, but at the end of the ride there is a 85 feet high near-vertical drop. Which of course scares me, so I thought no way would Elizabeth go on it! She was barely tall enough, but she really wanted to go on it, so we took her on it and she had so much fun. She got a little nervous and said her tummy had butterflies in it, but that she loved it! What a brave little girl!
After a long day at the park, we thought it would be fun to go eat at Pink's Hot Dogs. If you haven't heard of Pink's its famous! Pink's Hot Dogs is a landmark hot dog restaurant in Hollywood. It was crazy busy even late in the evening, but it was worth the wait in line! Unfortunately we didn't see any movie stars waiting in line with us.

No comments: